
This last week Phil took his sales team up to Midway, UT for a retreat, so the girls and I went on a camping adventure to Marysvale, UT with Grandma & Grandpa Cranney. We had a lot of fun riding the four-wheelers, geocaching and hanging out in their new trailer. Geocaching was a new adventure for us. The girls loved it and had a ball looking for the "treasure boxes". We missed Daddy though!
The girls had so much fun on the four wheelers. Allie and Ash rode with Grandpa and Livvy and I rode with Grandma. We saw some really pretty areas of Utah!
Livvy actually napped two days in a row on the four wheeler. She slept for about an hour each time and woke up a happy little camper.
This was our first find.

The girls loved playing in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer. We were really spoiled campers and I can't really say we roughed it at all.
Ash and Grandma
Okay, so I decided to have my Dad take me up a dirt road a few miles and I would run back. I don't think I've ever run faster. First of all, I was running downhill, so I was feeling pretty good. Well, about 3 miles into it I run into a cow. No big deal. I gave it a run for it's money. However, I was a little worried when it started walking toward me. I figured that my Dad wasn't too far behind me so, I would just run on. I was just getting back into my groove when I stepped right over a coiled up snake (not a rattler) in the middle of the road. He was pretty big and I just wasn't paying attention. Luckily I stepped over it because he was kind of aggressive. When Dad caught up to me I sent him back to take a picture of the snake. He was slithering up into the bushes but, not after trying to strike at Dad. I think I'll pay better attention to what I could be stepping on next time. Yikes!

Cute girl!

This was at an old mining camp in Bullion Canyon. The girls were amazed that people used bathrooms like this one. Ash wasn't too sure of having her picture taken by an old outhouse.


2 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you all had a great time. We can't wait to take our trailer out this year. The girls are getting so big.
Sounds like you had fun with your folks. You are sure brave, I am afraid of snakes and cows. If I had an experience like yours, I would give up running entirely!
Post a Comment