Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family Vacation: Sea World

On Thursday after breakfast we headed down to San Diego to Sea World. The kids got a kick out of seeing the dolphins and Shamu. It was so hot and despite lots of sunscreen, we all got a little sunburned. But, we had a great time! Allie and Ash say that they now want to be whale and dolphin trainers when they grow up. It was fun for Phillip and I to see the kids enjoy something that we also enjoyed as kids.


We sat in the splash zone but, no luck for us. We were all dying to be splashed because it was so hot.


We took I-5 from Dana Point down to San Deigo. We left at about 9 and so it was still kind of misty driving next to the ocean. The sun was just starting to break through when we came around a corner and there was the San Diego Temple. It was so beautiful and we were all in awe at how much so, that I didn't bother to take out the camera so, I took a picture from the car on the way back. This temple is truly one of the most beautiful that I've ever seen!

No comments: