Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories...

Okay, anyone can post comments on this.


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of me or my family. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

This is fun so, play the game with us!

4 comments:

Jill & Seth said...

The thing I remember most about you, is always how cute you look. I remember watching Livvy one night when you and your hubby went out and you had on this cute skirt (i think it was gold??) anyway, i remember thinking how good you looked for just having had a baby. your outfit was really cute for ally's babtism too. cute style!!

Josh and Megan said...

I probably met you guys at Josh's farewell or homecoming, but I remember stopping by your condo in Las Vegas sometime before Josh and I were married and being nervous to meet more family! Random, I know, but that is what popped into my head!

Nicole said...

I have fond recollections of you being new in my ward and yet being quietly kind. You were so generous and I have always appreciated your watching my Timmy when I had Dr. visits when I was pregnant with Spencer. I was so sad when you moved away. I still think of you every time we walk by your old tree swing and Timmy asks if we can stop and play.

I also remember your girls loving to play in the sprinklers in your yard and Timmy being terrified of the water.

Just a few recollections

Mindi said...

I have sooo many memories of you, Phil and the kids! I would have to say that the #1 thing I remember is the time that Phil came over to visit my family and he was so in love with you splashing our hot tub water around because you had gone on a trip with your friends and he missed you. I remember you and Phil jumping on our trampoline in our back yard. Then of course I remember blowing up all those darn ballons and putting them in your bedroom to surprise you before he asked you to marry him...which I was there! THEN I remember coming to see you after Allie was born, and after Ashlie was born. I also will never forget Livvy waving goodbye to me in the mornings after dropping my kids off for you to watch them. Waving out the big front window of your Holladay home. You guys have always been a special part of my life and I love you all!