Sunday, March 1, 2009

Daughters...

Phil has been on yet another business trip and so the girls and I had a long week of coming up with fun girlie things to do. Pedicures, manicures, hairdos, sewing etc. We've been reading Anne of Green Gables for a few months together. It's such a great book to read with your daughters. We've been planning to watch the movie when we are done but, we went to the library and saw they they had it and couldn't resist. So, we checked it out and made plans to watch it Saturday night. By 7:00 we were all in our pajamas and snuggled into my bed to watch it. We all watched it until 10:30 when we couldn't keep our eyes open any longer. Then we woke up and finished it. We all loved it and the girls pretended to be Anne all day long (way better than Britney Spears.) We are going to check out the sequel for Dad's next business trip. I love bonding moments like this and I love having daughters to share them with.

No comments: