Friday, February 27, 2009

Ladies and Gents...


I have registered myself for a 1/2 marathon in April. That means that I need to get my booty going. I haven't run since last Saturday (Phil's been out of town since Monday.) Guess I need to join the gym and run on the treadmill, ugh. I would rather run on concrete than a treadmill but, here I go. I know that I can do it but, it's only 7 weeks away. Goal is set! Now it's just getting there. I'm going to try and beat my PR of 1:59. Wish me luck!

P.S. This half marathon course is absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to do it. Besides there are hardly any uphills. That's motivation, if you ask me.

3 comments:

Allie said...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!

Elder Larkin said...

Yay! I know you can do it because you were already doing 10 miles before. What a breeze for you. You're gonna amaze yourself. I really need to sign myself up for a half too. I've been very lazy with my running lately. You inspire me.