Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please just go away!

We moved to Texas just in time for the peak of the flu season here. They've actually shut down a few elementary schools because of it. I was hoping that we were in the clear. Not so fast though. Ash and Liv have had it and it is just getting worse. Livvy scared me last night when her fever spiked to 105. Yikes. Sleepless nights of listening to them cough and moan. Thankfully Allie hasn't had it yet, she just finished the annual state testing at school. Please, flu just go away!!!!!!!

2 comments:

suz said...

So sorry...there is nothing worse than kids sick with the flu!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your sick kids! It's so hard to take care of sick children...even harder if you get sick yourself. I hope you stay well.

Craig and I each have a FaceBook account now and have posted pictures. Mine is under Lisa Lilienthal and his is Craig Lilienthal.

I hope your kids get better soon!
Lisa