Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Back running again...
I'm so glad to be getting settled once again. I can start my running routine again. At least when Phil is not travelling. I can usually get at least 3 days in a week though. I ran 4 miles on Saturday, 4 yesterday and 4 today. This is definitely a different climate to run in (more humid.) It can be totally cloudy outside and you think it's cold until you start running. I'm sure that people here think I'm crazy to be running sleeveless and in shorts, but it's warm to me. Mostly I've felt really good. It's amazing to me that when you get out of a routine you almost have to relearn how to do certain things. For instance, my breathing. I've really struggled with abdominal cramping the last few runs. It's because I've forgotten my breathing. Cardiovascularly and strength really haven't been a problem but, the abdominal cramps can make a run or break it for me. Thankfully, I've been able to work through it. Oh, also I've come across a few blogs that have totally inspired me. http://willrunfordesignerjeans.blogspot.com and http://runningfarstrong.blogspot.com/ Maybe, just maybe I'll be registering for a marathon here shortly. I definitely need a goal to keep me going. An incentive like the one on willrunfordesignerjeans, seems to be right up my alley. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment