Monday, February 2, 2009

Going Private...

After discussing our blog, Phil and I have decided that now is a great time to make it private. If you would like to still view our blog, please send me an email at pachasefam@hotmail.com and I will add you to my list. I will leave it open until February 9th. Thanks and love you all!

7 comments:

Aaron and The Girls + Son said...

Hey you have my email, don't forget to invite me!

Jill & Seth said...

hey i want one too. beanersthebest@yahoo.com

Josh and Megan said...

I love your new house! How fun! You are one super woman to do all that you have done with all your moves! Drive to Texas with 3 kids...I could never do it! meganclark5@yahoo.com

Jenny and John said...

hey love the house.... jen_the_hen16@hotmail.com

Jek said...

Add me. jeknicol511@Yahoo.com


Love the house!!!!!!!!! More pics soooon. Miss your family already!

Kakela said...

Hi, i don't know if you remeber me but i am Brandy Smith's daughter kakela and i love looking at your blog so i would love it if i could get an invitation My email is:dancer1431@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add us: lilienthal@cox.net. Craig and I miss you guys. Our superbowl party wasn't the same without you. Amber is still trying to perfect your "crack cookie" recipe. Wow! your house is amazing.